Sunday

Why leave?

I'm bored. I'm lonely. I need a reset button. I need to grow as a person.
I have too many bad habits that I can't break unless I leave.

It's not because I don't value my friends. I wonder if they feel that way, and if so if I could change that perception. Words probably wouldn't be enough. But, truthfully, I think I have been disconnecting myself a little bit from everyone I know. I guess, maybe, it's a defense mechanism to deal with going off on my own.

I can't stay here. I'll just get old and die and do nothing and feel miserable. I don't understand how anyone can do it. I think it's alot easier to do if you have a large circle of close friends, close ties to family, or a committed relationship. So maybe I should be thankful for not having these things, because maybe I'm driven to make something more of myself that some people never feel the need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment